FBC 2015 SUMMER CAMP
Back by popular demand is the FBC Summer Camp, subsidized by the Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant.
Participants will have an opportunity to learn and improve a variety of skills for badminton in a fun and exciting environment, led by – Val Loker (2008 Badminton Olympian).
All camp participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn/ Improve skills including; strokes, footwork, and strategy for gameplay
- Meet new friends and work in a team environment
- Challenge their abilities with a variety of games/challenges and competitions
- Have FUN while staying active!
- Receive tips and advice from our Experienced and knowledgeable coaching team
Camp Includes: Camp t-shirt, Participation Certificate and Prizes
The camp is split into 2 sessions:
- Week 1 and 2: Jr. Badminton Essentials Camp (nylon shuttles) – Novice to Intermediate Players (ages 7-15)
- Week 3: Skills Training Camp (feather shuttles) – Intermediate to Advance Players (ages 11-17)
July 27th – July 31st (5 days): $200 for member*; $220 for non-member
August 4th – August 7th (4 days): $160 for member*; $175 for non-member
August 10th – August 14th (5 days): $250 for member*; $270 for non-member
*Your club must be affiliated with FBC to be considered a member.
Location: Bur Oak Secondary School – 933 Bur Oak Avenue (McCowan Rd & 16th Ave)
Time: 9am – 4pm
Extended Hour Care to 5pm is available for an extra $30 per week ($25 for the 4-day week of Aug 5-8)
Note: Lunch is not provided; must bring own racquet, indoor shoes and athletic attires
Space is limited. First come first serve. You are not considered registered until you receive confirmation of your registration plus payment is made – payment details will be provided when your registration is confirmed – confirmations will be sent out no later than April 26th.
To register, go to the FBC Summer Camp 2015 tab at this link http://federationbadminton.com/registration/ (click on Summer Camp tab)