To bring together all youth in the community to support the 2015 PAN AM Games. Our mission is to acquire over 500 volunteers in response to the 2015 PAN AM Games.
- To help make the 2015 Pan Am Games a successful and memorable one that forever leaves a legacy
- Create a Youth Council that exhibit over 500 volunteers in response to the 2015 Pan Am Games
- Support and develop badminton into a sport for all
- Promote and popularize badminton throughout Ontario
- Create enjoyment in the sport-Promote participation in all aspects in the sport of badminton, whether it is volunteering, coaching, or just playing, should be enjoyable, and a life changing experience.
If you would like to join the youth council, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.